€135million-rated Borussia Dortmund star suspended indefinitely

Share

Borussia Dortmund says France forward Ousmane Dembele remains suspended from team training "until further notice" as he agitates for a move to Barcelona.

Dortmund had confirmed a bid for the 20-year-old from Barca had been rejected ahead of the weekend and said he'd be suspended for their DFB-Pokal clash against Rielasingen-Arlen on Saturday.

Our referenced source is suggesting that the decision was taken after a meeting between the Borussia Dortmund manager Peter Bosz, the chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke and the sporting director Michael Zorc. "Dembele, of course, has the opportunity to complete an individual training session outside the group".

Dembele will be expected to train on his own while the rest of the squad prepare for their first Bundesliga game of the season against Wolfsburg next Saturday.

Nepal, 600 turisti bloccati da inondazioni, Chaouqui: 'Aiuto'
Lo ha detto al quotidiano The Himalayan Times il presidente dell'Associazione regionale degli alberghi di Sauraha, Suman Ghimire. Sempre su Twitter la donna ha scritto anche a Matteo Renzi e al ministro degli Esteri Angelino Alfano per chiedere aiuto.

Barcelona's pursuit of a replacement for Neymar has generated about a million and one stories over the past week, with the Blaugrana desperate to spent a significant chunk of the €222 million they received from Paris Saint-Germain on a player to fill the Brazilian's boots at the Camp Nou.

Dembele has had his Borussia Dortmund suspension extended indefinitely, the club have confirmed.

Dortmund met with Barcelona's representatives but the Spanish club did not meet their valuation.

Dembele joined Dortmund a little over 12 months ago from Rennes on a five-year contract and has attracted top European suitors after a breakout season at the Westfalenstadion.

Share