That's what reportedly happened at Raleigh-Durham International Airport Sunday, though, with a plane being landed and evacuated after passengers became ill, and the reason later being attributed to "passed gas".
It's not immediately clear from where the passenger jet had traveled.
An airline spokesperson later claimed the evacuations were due to a "mechanical issue".
Officials said after the incident was investigated, they determined that a passenger "passed gas" on the flight.
WhatsApp, occhio sta per sbarcare anche Amazon nel panorama delle chat
Amazon starebbe valutando la possibilità di entrare nel settore delle comunicazioni per provare a sfidare direttamente WhatsApp . Le applicazioni di messaggistica sono ai vertici dei grafici di Google Play Store e Apple App Store .
In a separate statement to RT.com, an American Airlines representative simply stated: "The story is not true". "But It is not due to "passed gas" as mentioned".
But had the incident been prompted by wind breakage, it would not have been the first.
In January previous year, one flier felt compelled to pass the flight attendant a note suggesting they make a tannoy announcement enquiring into the health of a fellow traveller because of the noxious fumes being emitted from their person.
"But if you can, you should say that whoever is farting in the areas of rows 10 to 12 should definitely see a doctor because they might have ass cancer".