During the first stop of his "The Spin Stops Here" tour in Westbury, New York, the 67-year-old former cable news ratings king told the audience about his plans for the future, including for his BillOReilly.com website, where he has been hosting podcasts since his ouster from Fox earlier this year.
Bill O'Reilly, who was sacked from Fox News Channel in April, will test a half hour news program this summer.
"I am starting my own operation". "We are going to do that".
"It's basically an experiment to see how many people are going to want this service", O'Reilly said.
Trump ammette: "Sono indagato per il Russiagate"
Il vice ministro della Giustizia è l'unico che ha potere, anche di licenziamento , sul procuratore speciale. Il legale scelto è Richard Cullen, ex procuratore in Virginia.
When Fox News announced in April they had fired network star Bill O'Reilly, numerous conservative commentator's most loyal followers urged other conservative television networks to sign him, such as One America News, Newsmax or even TheBlaze.
O'Reilly and Dennis Miller shared the stage Saturday. But I suspect there will be another network maybe merging with us. "There will be a network that rises up because the numbers for Fox are going down", he said. "They had a shift in management that coincided with a very well thought-out and financed effort to destroy me", Newsday reports O'Reilly saying. "It worked-temporarily. It all had to do with President Trump".
Cam'ron revisited his infamous 2003 appearance on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor in a new interview with Noisey, where he also spoke on the pundit's sexual assault allegations. Apparently, O'Reilly believes that "a bunch of news stories" revealing why he really "left" the network will come out in the next few weeks, and it's all "pretty grisly".